Loomly vs Socialpilot. When it comes to social media management, it can be overwhelming to choose the right tool for your business. With so many options available, it’s important to consider what features are important to you and your team.
As social media becomes increasingly important for businesses of all sizes, it’s no surprise that there is now a multitude of tools available to help manage social media accounts.
ln this post, we’ll compare Loomly and SocialPilot and help you decide which platform is right for you.
Let’s get started!
Loomly is a social media management tool that helps businesses create, schedule, and publish content across multiple social media platforms. The platform offers a range of features, including a content calendar, post ideas, and analytics.
Loomly also allows users to collaborate with team members, review and approve posts, and set up automated publishing.
What is SocialPilot?
SocialPilot is a social media management tool that allows businesses and individuals to manage and schedule their social media posts on various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
It offers a range of features such as content curation, social media analytics, and team collaboration. SocialPilot also allows you to track your social media performance, including your follower growth, engagement, and click-through rates.
The tool is designed to help businesses and individuals save time and improve their social media presence by streamlining their social media management tasks.
Why would you use Loomly?
Loomly is a social media management platform that can help you create, schedule, and publish content across multiple social media platforms. It provides an intuitive interface and scheduling tools that can save you time and streamline your social media content creation and management process.
With Loomly, you can see all your scheduled posts in one place, collaborate with team members, and even receive suggestions for the best times to post and hashtags to use to increase engagement.
It also offers analytics to help you track the performance of your social media posts and make data-driven decisions to improve your social media strategy.
Why would you use SocialPilot?
SocialPilot offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy to schedule and publish content across multiple social media platforms from a single dashboard. This can save time and effort for individuals and businesses managing multiple social media accounts.
Also provides a variety of useful features, such as content curation, social media analytics, and team collaboration tools.
Additionally, SocialPilot is an affordable option for those looking for a social media management tool, with plans starting as low as $25,5 per month. This makes it accessible for small businesses and individuals with limited budgets.
Overall, SocialPilot is a great option for those looking to streamline their social media management tasks, improve their social media presence, and save time and effort in the process.
Loomly vs SocialPilot: Supported social media platforms and integrations
|Google My Business||✔️||✔️|
|✔️via Zapier||✔️via Zapier|
|Tumblr||✔️via Zapier||✔️via Zapier|
Please note that while Loomly and SocialPilot both support many of the same social media platforms and integrations, there may be differences in the specific features and capabilities available for each platform/integration within each tool.
Loomly vs SocialPilot: Key features
Here are the key features of SocialPilot
- Social media scheduling: With SocialPilot, users can schedule and publish their social media posts in advance, saving time and effort.
- Multi-platform support: SocialPilot supports multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, allowing users to manage all their accounts from a single dashboard.
- Content curation: SocialPilot offers a content curation feature, allowing users to discover and share relevant content from across the web.
- Social media analytics: SocialPilot provides social media analytics tools, allowing users to track their social media performance and make data-driven decisions about their social media strategy.
- Team collaboration: SocialPilot offers team collaboration tools, allowing multiple team members to manage social media accounts and collaborate on social media campaigns.
- Client management: SocialPilot allows users to manage social media accounts for multiple clients, with separate logins and dashboards for each client.
- White label branding: SocialPilot offers a white label branding option, allowing users to customize the platform with their branding and logos.
The key features of Loomly are
- Content creation: Loomly provides tools and resources to help you create high-quality social media content, including post ideas, inspiration, and image and video editing capabilities.
- Content scheduling: Loomly allows you to schedule your social media posts in advance so that you can plan and publish content at the most effective times for your audience.
- Collaboration: Loomly enables you to collaborate with team members or clients on social media content creation, reviewing and approving posts before they are published.
- Post optimization: Loomly offers post-optimization tools, including suggestions for the best times to post, hashtags to use, and even emojis to increase engagement.
- Analytics: Loomly provides analytics to help you track the performance of your social media posts, such as engagement rates, follower growth, and reach, allowing you to make data-driven decisions to improve your social media strategy.
Loomly vs SocialPilot: Ease of use
Ease of use is an important factor when considering a social media management tool. Loomly vs SocialPilot aims to provide a user-friendly experience, but there are some differences in their approaches.
Loomly ease of use
Loomly’s interface is designed to be intuitive and straightforward, with easy navigation between the different sections of the platform. The dashboard provides a clear overview of all scheduled posts, and the calendar view allows for easy scheduling and rescheduling of content.
Additionally, Loomly offers a comprehensive help center with tutorials and FAQs to assist users in using the platform.
Loomly Mobile App
Loomly offers a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices, providing users with the ability to manage their social media content on the go. The app offers similar features to the desktop version of Loomly, including the ability to schedule and publish posts, view post analytics, and access the content library.
One standout feature of the Loomly mobile app is the ability to preview content as it appears on different social media platforms, allowing users to make sure their posts look great before publishing.
Additionally, the app provides push notifications to alert users when their content has been scheduled or published, keeping them up-to-date on their social media activity.
The Loomly mobile app is designed with a user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and use while on the go. The app is available for free to all Loomly users and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Overall, the Loomly mobile app is a great tool for social media managers who need the flexibility to manage their content from anywhere. With a range of features and a user-friendly interface, it’s a great addition to the Loomly platform.
SocialPilot ease of use
SocialPilot is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, even for those with limited experience in social media management. The platform offers a clean and intuitive user interface, with a range of useful features that are easy to navigate and understand.
One of the key advantages of SocialPilot is its ease of use when it comes to scheduling and publishing social media posts. The platform’s scheduling feature is simple to use, with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that allows users to quickly and easily schedule posts for multiple social media platforms.
Additionally, SocialPilot offers a range of other features including content curation features, social media analytics tools, and team collaboration tools. The platform also provides helpful tutorials and resources to guide users through its various features and functions.
SocialPilot Mobile App
One of the features of SocialPilot is its mobile app, which provides users with the flexibility to manage their social media accounts on the go.
The SocialPilot mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded the app, you can log in to your SocialPilot account and access all of its features.
With the SocialPilot mobile app, you can:
- Schedule posts: You can schedule and publish posts on the go, ensuring that your social media accounts stay active even when you’re not at your desk.
- Manage multiple accounts: You can manage multiple social media accounts from one app, making it easy to switch between accounts and stay on top of your social media game.
- View analytics: You can view your social media analytics and track your performance from anywhere.
- Collaborate with team members: You can collaborate with team members and manage approvals for posts, ensuring that your team is aligned on social media strategy.
- Receive notifications: You can receive notifications for new comments, mentions, and messages, allowing you to respond quickly to your followers.
Finally, the SocialPilot mobile app is a great tool for anyone who wants to manage their social media accounts on the go. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, it’s a must-have for social media managers and business owners who want to stay connected and engaged with their audience at all times
Loomly vs SocialPilot: Customer Support
SocialPilot customer support
SocialPilot offers a range of customer support options to help users get the most out of the platform. Some of the key customer support features of SocialPilot include:
- Knowledge base: SocialPilot provides a comprehensive knowledge base, with articles and tutorials that cover all aspects of the platform.
- Email support: Users can contact SocialPilot’s support team via email for assistance with any issues they may be experiencing.
- Live chat: SocialPilot offers a live chat feature, allowing users to get real-time assistance from support staff.
- Phone support: SocialPilot also provides phone support for users who require more personalized assistance with the platform.
- Dedicated account manager: For users with larger accounts or more complex needs, SocialPilot provides a dedicated account manager who can provide personalized support and guidance.
Loomly customer support
Loomly offers good customer support via email and a chat feature that is available on its website during business hours.
Loomly also provides a comprehensive help center with guides, FAQs, and video tutorials to help users learn how to use the platform effectively.
Also, Loomly does not offer phone support, which may be a drawback for some users who prefer to speak directly with customer service representatives.
Loomly vs SocialPilot: Pros and Cons
When it comes to choosing between Loomly and SocialPilot, it’s important to consider both the pros and cons of each platform.
Loomly offers an easy-to-use interface and a wide range of social media platform integrations, along with customizable post ideas and robust analytics tools. However, Loomly does have its drawbacks, such as limited customer support and basic scheduling features that may not meet the needs of advanced users.
On the other hand, SocialPilot offers advanced scheduling features and customizable reporting tools at an affordable price, making it a good option for businesses of all sizes. However, the platform’s less intuitive interface and limited reporting and analytics capabilities may be a drawback for some users.
Ultimately, it’s important to carefully evaluate the specific needs and priorities of your business to determine which platform is the best fit.
Let’s see the pros & cons in more detail to help you decide which tool is the right fit for your business.
Pros of SocialPilot:
- Affordable pricing plans: SocialPilot offers pricing plans that are competitive and affordable, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.
- Comprehensive social media scheduling and management features: SocialPilot offers a wide range of features for scheduling and managing social media posts, including the ability to schedule posts in advance, post to multiple social media platforms at once, and manage social media conversations and messages.
- Built-in content curation tools: SocialPilot has built-in tools that help users find and share relevant content from around the web, making it easier to keep social media feeds fresh and engaging.
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive design: SocialPilot’s interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for users who may not be tech-savvy.
- Multiple team member access levels: SocialPilot offers different access levels for team members, ensuring added security and control over who has access to social media accounts.
- Excellent customer support options: SocialPilot offers various customer support options, including email support, live chat, and a knowledge base with helpful articles and resources.
- Mobile app: provides full access to all platform features, allowing users to manage their social media accounts on the go.
Cons of SocialPilot:
- Limited reporting and analytics capabilities: While SocialPilot offers some basic reporting and analytics features, some users may find that they need more in-depth analytics to track the success of their social media efforts.
- Does not offer as many integrations with third-party apps and services as some other platforms
- Some users may find the interface to be too basic or lack advanced features: While SocialPilot’s interface is user-friendly, some more advanced users may find that the platform lacks certain features or customization options that they require
Pros of Loomly:
- Ease of use: Loomly is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, with a simple, intuitive interface that allows users to navigate the platform quickly and easily.
- Customizable templates: Loomly provides a wide range of customizable templates and post ideas, making it easy for users to create engaging social media content without spending a lot of time on design.
- Collaboration features: Loomly offers collaboration features that allow team members to work together on social media content creation and management, assigning tasks, and reviewing and approving posts before they are published.
- Comprehensive analytics: Loomly provides detailed analytics and insights that allow users to track the performance of their social media posts, including engagement rates, follower growth, and reach, making it easier to optimize their social media strategy.
- Affordable pricing: Loomly’s pricing plans are competitive and affordable, making it a good option for individuals, small businesses, and organizations on a budget.
- A comprehensive set of features: Loomly offers a complete set of features for social media management, including a content calendar, post ideas, approval workflows, analytics, and more.
- Personalized support: Loomly provides dedicated account managers for certain plans, giving users a personalized experience and the opportunity to get their questions answered.
- Mobile app: Loomly has a mobile app that provides full access to all platform features, allowing users to manage their social media accounts on the go.
Cons of Loomly:
- Limited automation features: Loomly does not offer as many automation features as some other social media management platforms, which may make it more difficult for users to streamline their workflow.
- Limited customer support: Loomly’s customer support options are limited to email and chat support, which may be a drawback for users who prefer phone or live chat support.
- Doesn’t support social listening.
- Higher pricing: Loomly’s pricing can be higher compared to other social media management tools, especially for more advanced plans.
Loomly vs SocialPilot: Pricing & Plans.
Loomly’s Pricing & Plans
Loomly offers 5 different plans to choose from according to your needs.
- Base costs $26/month and includes 2 Users, 10 Social Accounts, Core Features, Sponsored Posts, Loomly Media Studio, Hashtag Suggestions, Twitter Threads, Loom.ly Link Shortener, Two Factor Authentication, Post Analytics
- Standard costs $59/month and includes 6 Users, 20 Social Accounts, everything from the Base plan plus Advanced Analytics, Content Export, Slack & Teams Integration
- Advanced costs $129/month and include 14 Users, 35 Social Accounts, everything from the Standard plan plus Scheduled Analytics Reports, Custom Roles, Custom Workflow
- Premium costs $269/month and includes 30 Users, 50 Social Accounts, everything from the Advanced plan plus Custom Branding
- Enterprise with custom price includes 31+ Users, 51+ Social Accounts, and everything from the Premium plan plus Account Manager Support.
If you choose to pay monthly the price is configured on the Base at $35/month, on Standard at $79/month, on Advanced at 172/month, and Premium at 359/month.
If you choose to pay annually you will have a 25% discount and the price configured on the Base at $26/month, on Standard at $59/month, on Advanced at 129/month, and on Premium at 269/month.
All these plans come with a 15-day free trial, with no credit card required.
SocialPilot Pricing & Plans
SocialPilot offers 4 different plans to choose from according to your needs.
- Professional costs $30/month and include 1 User, 10 Social Media Accounts, and 5 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds.
- Small Team costs $50/month and includes 3 Users, 20 Social Media Accounts, 2 Team Management, and 10 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds.
- Agency costs $100/month and includes 6 Users, 30 Social Media Accounts, 5 Team Management, 15 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds, and Unlimited Clients.
- Agency+ costs $200/month and includes Unlimited Users, 50 Social Media Accounts, Unlimited Team Management, 20 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds, Unlimited Clients, and White Label.
In addition, If you choose to pay annually you will have a 15% discount and the price configured on the Professional at $25,50/month, on Small Team at $42,50/month, on Agency at 85/month, and on Agency+ at 170/month.
All these plans come with a 14-day free trial and no credit card is required.
Loomly vs SocialPilot: Which one should I choose?
If you’re trying to decide between Loomly and SocialPilot, here’s a breakdown of the key factors to consider:
- Pricing: Both Loomly and SocialPilot offer a range of pricing plans, with Loomly generally being more expensive than SocialPilot.
- Features: Both platforms offer comprehensive social media scheduling and management features, as well as built-in content curation tools. However, Loomly offers more customization options and a more advanced approval workflow system, while SocialPilot has a wider range of social media integrations.
- Ease of use: Both Loomly and SocialPilot have user-friendly interfaces, but Loomly may be slightly easier to navigate for beginners.
- Customer support: Both platforms offer email and chat support, but Loomly also provides dedicated account managers for certain plans, while SocialPilot offers more customer support options, including live chat, a knowledge base, and phone support.
- Integrations: SocialPilot offers more integrations with third-party apps and services, while Loomly has a more comprehensive set of features within the platform itself.
- Mobile apps: Both Loomly and SocialPilot have mobile apps that allow users to manage their social media accounts on the go.
Ultimately, the choice between Loomly vs SocialPilot will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
If you prioritize customization options and advanced approval workflows, Loomly may be the better choice for you,
while SocialPilot may be a better option if you need a wider range of social media integrations or if you prefer more customer support options.
Additionally, pricing may be a significant factor, with SocialPilot generally being more affordable than Loomly.
When it comes to social media management, there are a lot of options available. Loomly and SocialPilot are two popular tools that offer similar features.
Ultimately, the right tool for your business will depend on your specific needs and budget. Take the time to evaluate both tools and see which one fits your business best.
By considering factors like integrations, user interface, and customer support, you can make an informed decision and choose the social media management tool that will help you streamline your social media strategy and grow your business online.
In the end, we hope to help you to clarify what suit your needs with this Loomly vs SocialPilot post.
SocialPilot is a popular social media management tool that offers affordable pricing plans and comprehensive features for scheduling and managing social media posts. It also has built-in content curation tools, an easy-to-use interface, multiple team member access levels, and excellent customer support options.
Yes, Loomly is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, with a simple, intuitive interface that allows users to navigate the platform quickly and easily. It also provides a wide range of customizable templates and collaboration features for team members to work together on social media content creation and management.
No, Loomly does not offer a free version of its platform. However, it does offer a 15-day free trial period, which allows users to test out the platform’s features and see if it’s the right fit for their needs before committing to a paid plan.
No, SocialPilot does not offer a free version of its platform. However, it does offer a 14-day free trial period, which allows users to test out the platform’s features and see if it’s the right fit for their needs before committing to a paid plan.
Click here to see the Loomly Vs SproutSocial post
or Click here to see the Loomly vs Hootsuite post
Click here to see the Loomly vs Later post
or here to see the SocialPilot vs Hootsuite post.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may make a small commission if you make a purchase. However, this commission does not affect the price of the product for you.