SocialPilot vs Hootsuite. In today’s fast-paced digital world, businesses need to be highly active on social media to stay competitive. However, managing multiple social media accounts can be a daunting task. That’s why social media management tools like SocialPilot and Hootsuite have become essential for businesses to streamline their social media presence.
Both tools offer several features to make social media management easier, but which one is the best for you?
ln this post, we’ll compare these tools, key features pros & cons pricings and give recommendations on who should use them.
Let’s get started!
What is SocialPilot?
SocialPilot is a social media management tool that allows businesses and individuals to manage and schedule their social media posts on various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
It offers a range of features such as content curation, social media analytics, and team collaboration. SocialPilot also allows you to track your social media performance, including your follower growth, engagement, and click-through rates.
The tool is designed to help businesses and individuals save time and improve their social media presence by streamlining their social media management tasks.
What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a social media management platform that allows businesses and individuals to manage their social media accounts on various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest from a single dashboard.
It provides features such as scheduling and publishing posts, social media listening, analytics, and team collaboration. With Hootsuite, users can monitor social media mentions, track hashtags, and engage with their audience across multiple platforms.
The platform is designed to help businesses and individuals save time and improve their social media marketing efforts by providing a centralized location for managing their social media accounts.
Why would you use SocialPilot?
SocialPilot offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy to schedule and publish content across multiple social media platforms from a single dashboard. This can save time and effort for individuals and businesses managing multiple social media accounts.
Also provides a variety of useful features, such as content curation, social media analytics, and team collaboration tools.
Additionally, SocialPilot is an affordable option for those looking for a social media management tool, with plans starting as low as $25,5 per month. This makes it accessible for small businesses and individuals with limited budgets.
Overall, SocialPilot is a great option for those looking to streamline their social media management tasks, improve their social media presence, and save time and effort in the process.
Why would you use Hootsuite?
Hootsuite offers a comprehensive platform for managing multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard. This can save time and effort for businesses and individuals managing multiple social media profiles across different platforms.
Also, Hootsuite provides a range of features, including scheduling and publishing posts, social media listening, analytics, and team collaboration tools.
Additionally, Hootsuite integrates with a wide range of third-party apps and tools, making it a versatile option for those looking to streamline their social media management tasks. It also offers a mobile app, allowing users to manage their social media profiles on the go.
Finally, Hootsuite is a trusted and established brand in the social media management industry, with over 18 million users worldwide. This can provide peace of mind for those looking for a reliable and reputable social media management tool.
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite: Key features
Here are the key features of Hootsuite
- Social Media Management: Hootsuite allows you to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and TikTok.
- Scheduling and Publishing: You can schedule and publish social media posts in advance, which saves time and ensures consistent posting.
- Analytics and Reporting: Provides analytics on your social media performance, including engagement rates, reach, and follower growth, allowing you to adjust your strategy to improve your results.
- Social Listening and Monitoring: Hootsuite offers social listening and monitoring tools, allowing you to track mentions of your brand on social media and respond to customer inquiries and feedback.
- Collaboration and Team Management: Hootsuite offers collaboration features, allowing multiple team members to access and work on the same account simultaneously. You can also assign tasks, create approvals, and set permissions for team members.
- Integration with Other Tools: Integrates with other 150+ Third-party apps, allowing you to streamline your social media management and analytics.
The key features of Socialpilot are
- Social media scheduling: With SocialPilot, users can schedule and publish their social media posts in advance, saving time and effort.
- Multi-platform support: SocialPilot supports multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, allowing users to manage all their accounts from a single dashboard.
- Content curation: SocialPilot offers a content curation feature, allowing users to discover and share relevant content from across the web.
- Social media analytics: SocialPilot provides social media analytics tools, allowing users to track their social media performance and make data-driven decisions about their social media strategy.
- Team collaboration: SocialPilot offers team collaboration tools, allowing multiple team members to manage social media accounts and collaborate on social media campaigns.
- Client management: SocialPilot allows users to manage social media accounts for multiple clients, with separate logins and dashboards for each client.
- White label branding: SocialPilot offers a white label branding option, allowing users to customize the platform with their own branding and logos.
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite: Ease of use
SocialPilot is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, even for those with limited experience in social media management. The platform offers a clean and intuitive user interface, with a range of useful features that are easy to navigate and understand.
One of the key advantages of SocialPilot is its ease of use when it comes to scheduling and publishing social media posts. The platform’s scheduling feature is simple to use, with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that allows users to quickly and easily schedule posts for multiple social media platforms.
Additionally, SocialPilot offers a range of other features including content curation feature, social media analytics tools, and team collaboration tools. The platform provides helpful tutorials and resources to guide users through its various features and functions.
Hootsuite is designed to be an easy-to-use social media management tool. The dashboard is organized and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and manage multiple social media accounts.
Users can schedule posts, track analytics, and engage with their audience from one central location.
Hootsuite also offers a mobile app, which is user-friendly and provides a streamlined experience for mobile posting and engagement.
Although Hootsuite may require more time and effort to learn compared to other social media management tools but remains a highly effective and user-friendly option for businesses of all sizes.
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite: Customer Support
SocialPilot offers a range of customer support options to help users get the most out of the platform. Some of the key customer support features of SocialPilot include:
- Knowledge base: SocialPilot provides a comprehensive knowledge base, with articles and tutorials that cover all aspects of the platform.
- Email support: Users can contact SocialPilot’s support team via email for assistance with any issues they may be experiencing.
- Live chat: SocialPilot offers a live chat feature, allowing users to get real-time assistance from support staff.
- Phone support: SocialPilot also provides phone support for users who require more personalized assistance with the platform.
- Dedicated account manager: For users with larger accounts or more complex needs, SocialPilot provides a dedicated account manager who can provide personalized support and guidance.
Hootsuite provides a range of customer support options to help users with any issues they may encounter while using the platform. Some of the key customer support features of Hootsuite include:
- Help center: Hootsuite’s help center provides users with access to a wealth of resources and information on how to use the platform effectively. The help center includes articles, tutorials, and FAQs on all aspects of the platform.
- Email support: Users can contact Hootsuite’s support team via email for assistance with any issues they may be experiencing.
- Live chat: Hootsuite offers a live chat feature, allowing users to get real-time assistance from support staff.
- Phone support: Hootsuite also provides phone support for users who require more personalized assistance with the platform.
- Social media support: Users can also reach out to Hootsuite’s support team via social media, including Twitter and Facebook.
Hootsuite Academy provides resources on social media strategy, in-platform management, and reporting. Users can get support via social media, ticket submission, and 24/7 priority support for Business and Enterprise accounts.
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite: Pros and Cons
When it comes to choosing a social media management platform, SocialPilot vs Hootsuite is two popular options.
Both platforms offer a range of features and capabilities that can help businesses and individuals manage their social media presence more effectively.
However, each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, and choosing between the two can depend on a variety of factors, such as the size of your business, your budget, and your specific social media needs.
Let’s see the pros & cons in more detailed
Pros of Hootsuite:
- Multiple Social Media Management: Hootsuite supports multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more. This makes it a great option for businesses with a strong presence on multiple social media sites.
- Post Scheduling: You can schedule posts in advance on Hootsuite, which can save time and ensure consistent posting.
- Analytics and Insights: Hootsuite provides detailed analytics and insights into your social media performance, including engagement rates, follower growth, and more.
- Team Collaboration: Hootsuite offers features that make it easy to collaborate with team members on social media management tasks.
- Integration with Third-Party Tools: Hootsuite integrates with 150+ third-party tools, making it easier to manage and share content.
- Customizable dashboard and user interface.
- Good customer support options, including a large knowledge base and community forum.
Cons of Hootsuite:
- Higher pricing plans than SocialPilot, which may be prohibitive for smaller businesses or individuals
- Dashboard Interface: Some users may find Hootsuite’s dashboard interface overwhelming or confusing.
- The steep learning curve for new users, with a complex interface and many features to learn.
- Hootsuite has only 30 days of free trial only at Professional and Team plans
- Limited content curation tools compared to some other platforms
Pros of SocialPilot:
- Affordable pricing plans: SocialPilot offers pricing plans that are competitive and affordable, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.
- Comprehensive social media scheduling and management features: SocialPilot offers a wide range of features for scheduling and managing social media posts, including the ability to schedule posts in advance, post to multiple social media platforms at once, and manage social media conversations and messages.
- Built-in content curation tools: SocialPilot has built-in tools that help users find and share relevant content from around the web, making it easier to keep social media feeds fresh and engaging.
- Easy-to-use interface and intuitive design: SocialPilot’s interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for users who may not be tech-savvy.
- Multiple team member access levels: SocialPilot offers different access levels for team members, ensuring added security and control over who has access to social media accounts.
- Excellent customer support options: SocialPilot offers various customer support options, including email support, live chat, and a knowledge base with helpful articles and resources.
Cons of SocialPilot:
- Limited reporting and analytics capabilities: While SocialPilot offers some basic reporting and analytics features, some users may find that they need more in-depth analytics to track the success of their social media efforts.
- Does not offer as many integrations with third-party apps and services as some other platforms
- Some users may find the interface to be too basic or lack in advanced features: While SocialPilot’s interface is user-friendly, some more advanced users may find that the platform lacks certain features or customization options that they require.
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite: Pricing & Plans.
SocialPilot Pricing & Plans
SocialPilot offers 4 different plans to choose from according to your needs.
- Professional costs $30/month and include 1 User, 10 Social Media Accounts, and 5 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds.
- Small Team costs $50/month and includes 3 Users, 20 Social Media Accounts, 2 Team Management, and 10 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds.
- Agency costs $100/month and includes 6 Users, 30 Social Media Accounts, 5 Team Management, 15 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds, and Unlimited Clients.
- Agency+ costs $200/month and includes Unlimited Users, 50 Social Media Accounts, Unlimited Team Management, 20 Schedule Posts From RSS Feeds, Unlimited Clients, and White Label.
In addition, If you choose to pay annually you will have a 15% discount and the price configured on the Professional at $25,50/month, on Small Team at $42,50/month, on Agency at 85/month, and on Agency+ at 170/month.
All these plans come with a 14-day free trial and no credit card is required.
Hootsuite Pricing & Plans
Hootsuite offers 4 different plans to choose from according to your needs.
- Professional costs $99/month and include 1 User, 10 Social accounts, Unlimited posts, Post Scheduling, and Access to messages in one inbox.
- Team costs $249/month and includes 3 Users, 20 Social accounts, Everything in Professional plus Roles & permissions, and Assign posts to team members.
- Business: costs $762/month and includes 5 Users, 35 Social accounts, Everything in Team plus Assign posts to team members, Approval workflows, Inbound/outbound tagging, Content & asset library, and Hootsuite customer support
- Enterprise: Custom price and include Starts at 5 users, Starts at 50 social accounts, Everything in Business, plus Assign posts to team members, Social ads management, Social ads analytics & reporting, Employee advocacy, and Team productivity reporting.
All these plans are based on annual billing. In the Professional and the Team plans you can test it for free for 30 days.
If you want to skip the trial period you have a 20% discount. In Hootsuite, you have only 30 days of free trial and you don’t have the choice of a free plan.
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite: Which one should I choose?
SocialPilot vs Hootsuite are both popular social media management tools that can help you schedule posts, monitor social media accounts, and analyze performance. However, there are some differences between the two that may make one a better fit for your needs.
Here are some key factors to consider when choosing SocialPilot vs Hootsuite:
- Features: Both tools offer similar features, such as scheduling and publishing social media posts, monitoring mentions and keywords, and analytics. However, SocialPilot offers some unique features like the ability to create custom client reports and a content curation tool that suggests relevant content for your audience.
- Ease of use: Hootsuite has a more complex interface with a steeper learning curve, while SocialPilot is easier to navigate and use. If you’re new to social media management tools, SocialPilot might be a better option.
- Price: SocialPilot’s cheapest plan starts at $30 per month while Hootsuite’s starts at $99 per month. Ιf you’re on a tight budget, SocialPilot might be a better option, but if you need more advanced features, Hootsuite might be worth the investment.
- Integration: Hootsuite integrates with more than 150+ platforms, while SocialPilot integrations are more limited.
In summary, consider what features you need, how much you’re willing to spend, and which platform integrates with the social media accounts you use most frequently.
SocialPilot and Hootsuite offer powerful social media management solutions with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. SocialPilot is a more affordable option with an easy-to-use interface, comprehensive scheduling and management features, and built-in content curation tools.
On the other hand, Hootsuite offers a wider range of integrations and advanced reporting and analytics capabilities, as well as more robust customer support options.
Ultimately, the choice between these two platforms will depend on the specific needs of each business.
Smaller businesses with limited budgets may find SocialPilot to be the better option, while Hootsuite is better for larger enterprises with more complex social media needs.
Regardless of which platform is chosen, both SocialPilot and Hootsuite offer effective solutions for managing social media presence and reaching audiences across multiple platforms.
In the end, it’s up to you which one you decide to use and we hope to help you to clarify what suit to your needs with this SocialPilot and Hootsuite comparison post.
Click here to see all Hootsuite comparison posts
or here to see Loomly vs SocialPilot post.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may make a small commission if you make a purchase. However, this commission does not affect the price of the product for you.